Monday, February 25, 2013

After Effects: 2

 
 
 
For the Paint Guy assignment I needed to change the color of the background wall.  For this I did some roto over the people in the scene, the table, the 3 painting and the couch.  Because the camera was hand-held I had to make the roto follow the movement, which was mostly for the paintings.  Everything else was adjusted by scene.  Below is an image of how the scene that I worked with originally looked. 
 

 
 

This Anchorman assignment was a little easier.  I worked with a Photoshop file which everything was used except the anchorman, since was going to use actual footage from the green screen.  I keyed out the green color and blocked out the microphone; as you can see in the image below.  I added in motion graphics to the lower third and slide.  I also, made a little animation for the lower third for it to appear then disappear.  Radio waves were added instead of the single red wave, the color was changed for California, and the image for the slide was adjusted too.
 
By: Erik Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment